Kirklees Council has arranged extra online sessions for people to have their say on the way children, young people and families are supported.
As reported last week, the council is seeking views on ‘Early Support’ in Kirklees, which helps families at the earliest opportunity so that their needs don’t become more serious further down the line.
Early Support covers a wide range of services, all the way from pre-birth through to 19 years (or up to 25 years for people with special educational needs and/or disabilities), along with support for parents.
All the views received will help to shape those services in the future so that people can access support in the ways and the places that they need it.
The survey runs until late February and now there are further online events so you can provide feedback in person.
The events have been arranged on an area basis to allow for discussions about local issues, but they are all open to everyone.
To sign up, choose the session from the list below and book a spot by emailing: integratedearlysupport@
When are the sessions?
- Dewsbury and Mirfield – February 2, from 11 am to noon
- Kirklees Rural (Colne and Holme Valleys, Denby Dale and Kirkburton) – February 3, from 6 pm to 7 pm
- NEW Huddersfield – February 10, from 11 am to noon
- NEW Batley and Spen – February 10, from 6 pm to 7 pm
- NEW Kirklees Rural – February 12, from 10 am to 11 am
- NEW Dewsbury and Mirfield – February 24, from 6 pm to 7 pm