By Leah Conway
Want to keep up-to-date with KLTV’s latest news and video releases? Don’t miss a thing with our new KLTV Weekly Update over WhatsApp, which lets you sign up to receive a Weekly Update featuring the latest content from KLTV every Friday at 5 pm as well as new video releases directly sent to you.
The update will provide the week’s headlines and links to read more and direct links to any KLTV video releases so that you won’t miss a KLTV video again!
It’s easy to sign up; follow the steps below to sign up for KLTV WhatsApp broadcasts.
Signing up to KLTV WhatsApp alerts on your phone:
- Add our WhatsApp contact number 07857168006 to your contacts under Kirklees Local TV or KLTV.
- Once the contact is saved, go to your WhatsApp app and click to send a new message.
- Find the saved KLTV contact on WhatsApp and send the message: ‘Receive Weekly Update’.
- You will receive a welcome message which acknowledges that you consented to KLTV’s weekly updates.
- Your number will be added to a WhatsApp Broadcast list, which signs you up to receive KLTV’s weekly update and video alerts
- Signing up is now complete – we hope you enjoy our updates and find them useful!
You can also sign up over WhatsApp Web on Desktop.
To opt-out, all you have to do is text “opt out” to the KLTV contact over WhatsApp. Then you can remove the number from your contacts, and you will be taken off the Broadcast list.
What to expect
By using WhatsApp business, your details will only be used to receive news and video alerts from KLTV. Your phone number will not be exposed to other people using the service and will not be used for marketing purposes.