West Yorkshire Combined Authority in Calderdale and Kirklees. MCard and MetroCard passes continue to be valid on all these services, which will still be run using First vehicles. This is due to a change in the way the services are contracted.
Schools and services affected are:
- All Saints Catholic College – C78 & K65
- Brighouse High School – C46, C47 & C49
- Brooksbank School C34 & C38
- Calder High School C85, C86, C87, C88, C89, C92 & C97
- Crossley Heath School C5
- Holmfirth High School K3
- Honley High School K7
- King James’s School K78 & K81
- Kirkburton Middle School K85
- Lightcliffe Academy C51, C52, C53, C54, C55, C56, C57, C58 & C59
- Ryburn Valley High C15
- Shelley Academy K85
- Trinity Academy C26 & M15
Details of young people’s MCards and how to apply for them online are at https://ticketsandpasses.wymetro.com/
West Yorkshire Combined Authority’s Education Transport team has contacted the schools affected. Details are on the schools travel website at www.generationm.co.uk.
The team will also be sending out reminders using the @metrogenm Twitter feed and the generationM Facebook page. People wanting further information can contact the Education Transport team on 0113 3481122.