This course looks at how we use communication in everyday life, from how we develop friendships in our personal life to how we ensure that we gain understanding in professional spaces. Through attending this course, you will learn how to actively listen to others, provide constructive feedback and how to prepare and deliver a presentation to colleagues.
Learning Objectives – Through the delivery of this workshop, we are enabling participants to:
- Understand what constitutes effective communication
- Develop their understanding of a range of tools to assist them communicate more effectively
- Be able to select appropriate communication tools for appropriate audiences
- Understand the component parts of a successful presentation to an audience
- Make a presentation to a group that is “fit for purpose”